New to the forum!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malexis

Reaction score
Hi guys! My name is Morgan and im 15. I live in washington somewhere near seattle(not saying though lol) I have my bun Grasshopper, my love :) Hes my little baby, i got him on June 3, he's about 8 months. Im going to get him nuetered in the next 2 or 3 weeks because he is getting a little agressive in his cage, and it will be good for him. I also have a guinea pig and a rat. Im a member of another bunny forum, but i thought it would be good to branch out.. I only have a couple of old pictures on this computer but heres acouple:

Him when i first got him

P6060078.jpg

A little more recent; but still atlest 2 months ago... (oh and if its not okay for my little brother to be in the picture then tell me, i just think the pictures cute)

NEW08097.jpg

I loook forward to learning more! :D

Hi Malexis! Cool you joined, this is Alfie's Mammy from Fuzzy! RO is a really good forum and really busy so there's lot's to read :)Welcome!

Malexis wrote:
Hi guys! My name is Morgan and im 15. I live in washington somewhere near seattle(not saying though lol) I have my bun Grasshopper, my love :) Hes my little baby, i got him on June 3, he's about 8 months. Im going to get him nuetered in the next 2 or 3 weeks because he is getting a little agressive in his cage, and it will be good for him. I also have a guinea pig and a rat. Im a member of another bunny forum, but i thought it would be good to branch out.. I only have a couple of old pictures on this computer but heres acouple:

Him when i first got him

P6060078.jpg

A little more recent; but still atlest 2 months ago... (oh and if its not okay for my little brother to be in the picture then tell me, i just think the pictures cute)

NEW08097.jpg

I loook forward to learning more! :D
hello! welcome to the forum! im kinda new here too! just got my first bunnie the 2 days before christmas!! his name is Flopsey!! Ur bunny is very cute! is Grasshopper his name? cute name! cute brother! yeah i think its alright with ur brother in the pic...

Welcome to RO!!

Another WA person! Yaaay!

Grasshopper is cute and what an adorable name!

Amanda

Yes his name is Grasshopper! :D My little brother Xavier (in the picture) named him, i liked the name so it stuck :)

Yay washington! haha not really the weathers crazy, but i love meeting fellow bun people who live in washington..

Back