New to the forum!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipwin

Reaction score
Saint Lawrence River Valley, New York, USA
Hi everyone,

I learned of this site a few days ago from a friend. I am the very proud owner of two male rabbits.I've hadWinston,a fiesty, neutered, lionhead mix? since January. He's about a year or so old, and 3.5 pounds. He loves to sit on top of the box in his crate, and race around the living room at high speeds.

Pip, we believe is a hotot mix found roaming a backyard in Connecticut in April as a baby. He's about 3 pounds, and was just neutered two days ago. When I first adopted him, I was told he was a SHE, and thought he would be a good companion for Winston... I then discovered later, he was a male... I remain cautiously optimistic they'll still be able to be friends, but we'll have to wait and see. Pip loves camping out on the stairs in the house, and would sit there all day if given the option.

Okay, finally figured out how to post pictures! Thanks for the help!

2708540190078533197uCWrJq_th.jpg

2397062620078533197TSQsRQ_th.jpg

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/561813083lhYhwO

Hope everyone has a happy holiday season and New Year!

Welcome to the forum :)

If you post pics of Pip in the Rabbitry forum, they will be able to give you a better idea of what he is, but if he is only 3 pounds, he's not going to be an English Cross because they are MASSIVE! lol.

It might just be a butterfly marked netherland dwarf. I can't see the pics on the link very well, but he is a cutie :) (as is Winston), he looks like a Charlie.

Im sorry, but your pics didn't show up. Did you use a hosting site like photobucket?

I hope you find the forum useful and I look forward to seeing you around.

Take care

Tracy

:hello

Welcome to the Forum! Winston and Pip are adorable! Lots of really nice bunnies and people "around here". Hope to see more of Pip and Winston!

:welcome1

Welcome to RO! :wave:

Your rabbits are so cute and so tiny! I can't wait to see more pictures of them and hear more about them!

Megan :bunnydance:

LOVE THE BUNNIES!!! That little lionhead is adorable! Some cool mane hairs going on there!

Welcome!

Latest posts

Back