new to the forum from south dakota

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamieg25

Reaction score
i am new to the forum and was referred from a question i asked on yahoo answers

i have 2 kids bugs and peter and they definately are entertaining kids

if there is something you want to know then ask because i really do not know what to write here

i do not have a camera so pictures will not be possible and i do not have the money to go buy one

my kids peter is almost 5 and bugs is almost 3

yes they are both boys and bugs is a black dutch and i am not sure what breed peter is because he does not fit any definition of breeds so i think he is mixed

peter is big and just for size i have a suspicion that he is at least in part a flemish giant and he is also black and white but he is mostly black with white spots that remind me of a dairy cow but reverse the colors to make black the dominant color

peter does have a wide white streak along his forehead

i measured peter for a harness and i do need to shop in the dog section of petsmart for him

peter needs a 17inch harness and the pet stores where i am only go up to 9 inches unless you go to the dog department

south dakota is backward on everything and what is common in california the stores here do not know what you are asking for even when you show the manufacturer catalog complete with pictures

Welcome to the forum!I am glad you found this site, it is very helpful and lotsof friendlypeople.

You should start a blog in the bunny blog section.

i really am not good at blogging but i can chat if i have questions to answer

Welcome to RO!

:biggrin2:

Amanda

So you are from South Dakota? I have been there once with my grandparents. It was a cool trip! I wish I could vist again.

Either way! Welcome to RO!

:party:

:welcome1

Hi
I used to live in Chicago but now I live in southwest Wi which is fairlybackward when it comes to care of rabbits.

My husband and I were talking awhile back about moving possibly to South dakota (in the future) so I started looking up exotic vets and could only find one in Rapid City

if I couldn't find more than one I probably wouldn't move there as I am having a lot of trouble traveling with my rabbits to vets now.

anyway welcome

I really don' think we have another memeber from South dakota on the forum....:D

Latest posts

Back