New to the Dutch Rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yesterday i got my first Dutch rabbit. I'm not sure if I got a male or a female but for now she is a girl. I named her Cadbury and figured it was a universal name if she did end up to be a boy. i bought her at a local pet store but they had no idea how old she was when I got her. Does anyone have an idea how to judge age or has anyone talked to anyone that might know? She is really small and I would put her around 8-9 weeks old. She is only about 10in long. She is too cute. I hope she does well.

:wave:Hi Bunnigirl!

Aww Cadbury sure is gorgeous!,i'm looking forward to seeing more pictures of your little boy/girl :inlove:

Again,a big welcome to you and Cadbury :)

cheryl

She looks like Little Debbie doesn't she?

IMG]

aww Cadbury is adorable! Youre right, binkies, she reminds me of Little Debbie (oh I miss her so much :().

I better not let my dutch boys see the computer screen, they may pack up and head to PA to visit this little beauty!

Welcome to you and Cadbury! Looking forward to seeing lots more pics!

-haley

binkies wrote:
She looks like Little Debbie doesn't she?

That's what I was thinking!!:D

Welcome Bunniegirl!:wave: She sure is cute!! Cadbury is such a pretty name!

Hope you have fun here, you will learn so much, I know this place has made me a better bunnymommy!!:)

Michaela, Berri,:bunny17: Ebony:bunny5 and Pebble:anotherbun

I live in Jamestown, PA (about 40 minutes from Sharpsville). I'd be glad to check the sex of your bunn if you'd like to stop over sometime.

There are a few top Dutch breeders in our area - it's very likely your rabbit comes from some fine stock :)

Pam

Haley wrote:
I better not let my dutch boys see the computer screen, they may pack up and head to PA to visit this little beauty!
Haley, Fiona's a little upset at that comment....

Cadbury is adorable though, congratulations!

Hi and welcome! Cadbury is a cutie! I'm new here too. I just got Hershey a week ago. If it helps he is about 8 weeks old and weighs just a tad over 1 pound! (wonder why I'm getting hungry for chocolate now?? lol!)

Godiva: Yummmmm a pound of Hershey's. Ok sorry, i'll quit drooling now

Mikoli: That is a lovely picture! So sweet of you!

Aww, your bunny is beautiful I am getting a dutch at the weekend hopefully, i can't wait

Hi, BunnieGirl! Welcome to the Rabbits Only forum!!

We can't wait to hear more about your adorable little Cadbury!! And I would definitely take Pam up on her offer...she's quite the expert! :)

I love the name Cadbury...so sweet and cute! And she's simply adorable! :D

I can't wait to hear more about her and see more pictures of her cute little self!

Welcome to the RO family! :)

Rosie & the girls :bunnydance::bunnydance:<WBR>:bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back