New to the bunny world!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoh

Reaction score
Hi, I actually started posting Mondaynot even thinking about introducing myself beforehand. I wasso excited about getting Lucy that I just wanted to dive rightin. Lucy is an 8 week old, mini rex. Weare loving her and kearning more about her everyday.My name is Joy, I have a wonderful husband and2 daughters, 18 (Lucy's mom) and 12 ( Gigi...Guinea Pigs Mom), we alsohave two bloodhounds and a cat. We live in NorthernLower Michigan (tip of the mit). I have already learned somuch from all of you, I appreciate it a great deal.

DSC01028-1.jpg

Thanks a bunch, Joy

How do I get a picture up for an avatar?

hello & welcome

you have a very sweet little bunny

as for making an avatar you will need to resize the picture to the sizehere on this board I think it is 100 X 100 useing a photo maker I useroxio

than save the resized picture to your computer

than up load it to an online photo host I use http://photobucket.com/

than go into your profile & find the place to load your avatar

kathy5 wrote:
hello & welcome

you have a very sweet little bunny

as for making an avatar you will need to resize the picture to the sizehere on this board I think it is 100 X 100 useing a photo maker I useroxio

than save the resized picture to your computer

than up load it to an online photo host I use http://photobucket.com/

than go into your profile & find the place to load your avatar

Thanks, I already uploaded picsto photobucket but I was at aloss as to what to do next. I will give it a try.

Thanks,

Joy

Hi and welcome! i just joined today ;)Anyways i LOVE mini rex's!!! they are so awesome and have the softestfur! I was set on getting one until i couldnt find one nearby. Have funwith ur little bunny.

Back