New to Rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElWray

Reaction score
We just adopted a Dutch rabbit yesterday. His name is Rascal, and he seems pretty active. (Loves chasing the cat around)

Is there any advice that we should know?

Dutch are some awesome rabbits, I LOVE my dutchies.

You'll find me mostly around the rabbitry and show room area, but I do raise dutch. I would love a picture of your bun bun. I have torts, blue, gray and a steel.

:wave: and welcome from me and my bunnies. would luv to see pics of your bun too:D have you checked out the lagomorph library section - full of great bunny info:bunnydance:

:helloand :welcome1to RabbitsOnline. I am glad you found the site. RO is a very active, friendly and helpful website devoted to rabbits and their slaves.

Here are some good links to areas of the site you might find interesting, the Library section, full of good reference info, Bunny Blog, where you can keep everyone up to date on your bunny and your life as a bunny slave and if you bunny would like to ask questions of other buns the Bunny Chat is the spot to be. The regional forum is a good way to find a rabbit savvy vet or to post places where you get some of your supplies for your bun etc. For the lighter side and to give you a chuckle or two stop by the go to the Let Your Hare Down section for anything but bunny's.

Here is link to the rules of the site, light reading Rabbits Online Forum Rules.

You don't have to say what city your in but if you could update your profile withthe areayour in, may be likeNorth west Ohio, Canada, UK etc, that would help others provide you with info that may help you and your bunny.

If you would like to post pictures in your post this link How to put photo's in your posts will help explain that.

I hope I didn't overwhelm you with info. This is a wonderful site and I look forward to seeing pictures and reading some stories.

Dave

Thanks everyone:) I am currently at my parents, and their USB ports are acting up, but I am trying to get pics of Rascal on here asap.
Thanks for the info!

Hi there and welcome :wave:

16343_179019649754_516054754_2923626_52825_n.jpg
16343_179019639754_516054754_2923625_3290471_n.jpg

16343_179019659754_516054754_2923627_5832629_n.jpg

Basically, he seems to be the type, that if you try and play with him when he is out, he hops away, but as soon as you take your eye off him, he nuges you for attention:p
Also, if I stand, or sit in the middle of the room, he hops around me in circles. Not sure if that means anything or not...

Aww Rascal is cute...the pictures are just lovely...i like how he's looking in the tank....mmm he thinks..me wonders whats in there lol.

The picture of Rascal and the cat is cute..Strider says 'hey Rascal..do you see what i see'..Rascal says..'na man..your seeing things' lol...too cute!

"The picture of Rascal and the cat is cute..Strider says 'hey Rascal..do you see what i see'..Rascal says..'na man..your seeing things"
Ha ha ha, thats all I think of when i see that picture now, ha

Super cute bunny! =) Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay! :) This place is full of great information, so just ask any question that you may have!

One thing I must warn you: you have now become enslaved to your bunny and the bunny world, we've all been through it, but you DO make it out alive, and with wonderful and happy days and memories! :)

Latest posts

Back