New to Rabbits Online! :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daisy Peach

Reaction score
Hi! I wanted to drop in and say hello! My name is Heather and I'm new to the forum. So far I love everything about it! Everyone is very nice and helpful. I myself am pretty new to bunnies. We have 4 here at home with us. We keep them all indoor in their NIC house. Daisy was my first and she is a 17wk old Broken Black Holland Lop. Peach was my next baby and she's a 9wk old Orange Holland Lop. Sunday we brought home 2 new bundles of joy, Sophie who is a 8wk old Gray Fuzzy Lop and Charlie a 10wk old Gray Mini Lop. All are females and hopefully they will continue to get along! Please feel free to correct me on my labels. Like I said, we're new to the bunny world! Daisy was purchased from a pet store and the others from individuals who were not registered breeders. I hope to learn a lot from everyone here! :)

Daisy & Peach
mygirlsf.jpg
mygirlsf.jpg

Charlie & Sophie

Sophie

Charlie & Peach

Charlie & Daisy

Snug Time! :)

Welcome to the forum Heather. Your bunnies are adorable. I want to bunny nap Peach from you. I just love that color and the lop ears!

Thank you Amy! She seems to be the favorite around here with her cute little face and floppy ears. I agree, her coloring is gorgeous!!! That's what I was first attracted to! :)

OMG!! They are all adorable! I think my personal fave is Sophie because of that pic with Charlie, she looks like she's trying too hard to look innocent! :p

All very cute!

Oh, I'm in love with them all!!

I completely miss having small bunnies when I see these kind of pics!!

Welcome to the forum! For some great info, check out the library link. Also, if you ever have a health issue with any of the buns, we are here for you in the infirmary.

:welcome1

Jen

I just noticed the cage picture. It is awesome!

WOW your NIC cage is awesome! That is just super.

Are all 4 of your buns bonded? They're sooo cute, those lil lops!

Thanks cirrustwi! I'll be sure to read up on the whole site! :)

kirbyultra, thank you! All of them have bonded except Daisy. She seems to be taking the arrival of the 2 new buns pretty rough. She started biting Peach and Sophie, so right now we've sectioned off the top half for just her. Hopefully in a couple days she'll calm down. :)

:wave: hi and welcome to the forum. they are a great bunch on here and will do all they can to help you as they have with me and my lots of questions as i am new to breeding rabbits. they couldnt be more helpful and the mods are ace too. you will be glad you joined. also your buns are all soooooo cute .

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! You're all welcome to TRY and nab them... but good luck! They've all found their places in my heart! We love our setup as well. It was still cheaper than buying an actual cage. Only took us 3 sets of 6-cube boxes and we have left over pieces for gates! The buns just love having the different levels and places to climb! :)

Latest posts

Back