New to group

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grammy

Reaction score
Hi everybunny! What a neat little site! I am a breeder and always looking for new info so I will enjoy this site immensely! I breed lionheads and english angora. I have had pet bunnies all my life and never even thought about breeding until I accidentally ran across the lionhead breed. That was almost 3 years ago and I still get so excited with each new litter. It is just like Christmas! My last litter was born just last night and is a litter of Chocolate lionheads.

I just got into the English Angora and am waiting my first litter of EAs. These are the most fantastic bunnies and have the BEST personalities! I get such a kick out of them. To me they remind me of little bitty shaggy dogs! THey are a fun breed and so gentle!

Ok, outside of my bunnies, I have 4 grown sons. The youngest of which just graduated high school and I started going thru the empty nest thing when my oldest left for the Army and went to Iraq. That is about the time I started my rabbitry. So if you are going thru the empty nest syndrom, my sugguestion is fill that empty nest with bunnies! LOL It sure has helped me!

I have one grandson and one grandbaby on the way. Hopefully a girl! LOL We have 2 dogs, (and 1 just had puppies) 3 cats, lots of koi (just noticed baby koi in the pond a couple days ago) gold fish, a blue lobster. We are way out in the country so we have lots of wild critters and just love getting up in the mornings and seeing a herd of deer out by the big pond. We do have to chase off a ratcoon once in a while but mostly just try to co exsist with the wild life.

Well, that is about all for me and my critters. I am by no means and expert but have learned a lot about bunnies since starting to breed and am happy to be with this group where I can learn more.

Please feel free to visit my site at grammyscritterranch.com :biggrin2:

I look forward to meeting you all!

Grammy

Welcome to RO! I can't wait to see pics of your bunnies! They sound so cute!! Your house seems wonderful!!

Hi! Thanks for the nice welcome! How in the world do you get your bunnies in your avatar to flash like that? That is really neat! I need to spend some time and get used to everything in the site. It is really neat.

Do you breed bunnies?

BFN

Cher

Hi and thanks for the nice welcome! This is such a neat site. I need to familiarize my self with all the stuff on it. How do you ad pics?

Are you a breeder too? No one ever told me when I started breeding how addictive bunnies are! LOL Your little guys on your avatar are adorable!!!

BFN
Cher

Welcome to the forum!!:pinkbouce:

:bunnyheartAw, your so lucky to have so many baby animals around!!!

Welcome Grammy - I'm the one who shared about the forum on the lionhead list.

To post pictures here on the forum - you need to use an "image hosting" service - like photobucket. I don't know what the other ones are - I started out with a free photobucket account and wound up upgrading because I take so many pictures. You can find out more at www.photobucket.com ~ I'm sure others can share the names of the services they use.

Once you upload a picture to photobucket.com (I suggest you have your settings for the pictures to be no bigger than 640X480 or something like that)- you can then choose to create a link to post them here.

You can find out more about photobucket here:

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=25443&forum_id=66

Once again -welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the warm welcome, Ellissian, Panda, and Tinysmom! Yep, got lots of critters but not nearly as many as I had. Had to cute back recently. :bigtears:BUt am very thankful to the ones I can still manage! :bunnybutt: heehee

I will check out the photobucket, I have another friend that uses it too so it should be a good one. I love how everyone's pics flash.

Hey, maybe you guys can stear me in the right direction. I am looking for transportation for bunnies to CA from OK or from Nationals this fall to CA. Is there a place on this forum to check out things like that?

And Tiny I am so glad you posted this. I hope lots of other people checked it out. I also have a yahoo group called Rabbit Relay Stations and we chat about most anything bunny but the reason for the group was to help get bunnies transported across the US without the high cost. Yes, i will be posting my own transport needs! LOL But everyone is welcome to join. If you have any trouble finding it just email me privately at [email protected] and I will help. We also feature different pics on the home pageof bunnies from the photo files of memberson the groupand highlight the owner and rabbitry. It is agood way to get your rabbitry some publicity and recognition.

Hope to see you all there! Grammy :bunny18

Great Intro!! I have 2 lionheads - I think you will be a great help to me if I have any lionhead related problems!
Cannot wait to see pictures of yours especially those chocolate lionheads that were born *last night* omg I am geting all excited now- Just about to go on your site.

Becca :):rose::bunnydance:

Back