New to Forum

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LWinberry

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Lisa. I am the proud companion of a Rex bunny, Mischief. She was given to me as a birthday present when she was only 6 weeks old and she is now 16 months old. We were originally told that she was a mini rex, but based on her size we now know that she is a Rex.
My husband lost his bunny, Onyx, yesterday. Onyx was a black Havana bunny and Mischiefs companion. We are keeping Mischief alone now, but I plan on taking her to meet other bunnies real soon. We don't plan on adopting any more bunnies right now.

Mischief
DSCN0033.jpg

Onyx
Feb22180.jpg

Welcome to the forum - I am new here myself. My sons and I showed Hollands and Fuzzy Lops years ago - we also had a Rex rabbit that was a rescue but they have passed on about a year ago.

Sorry to hear about your husband's rabbit - look forward to hear more about Mischief.

I hope to find a new bunny tomorrow - I am off to a rabbit show in town. I've had to get my rabbit fix by reading about everyone else's wonderful and very adorable rabbits.:)

Denise

Mischief is definately fun. She lives up to her name everyday. When she is out wandering around the house she chases the cats, plays in the blinds, and runs and jumps all over the place. The greta part is so far she hasn't really tried to chew on anything dangerous, but we still watch her since she is great at getting into places she isn't supposed to go.

:wave:

Hello and Welcome to the forum!

Mischief is a very pretty girl, and looks like she is very comfy with you! :pI can't wait to see more pics, and stories about her.

I'm sorry about Onyx. :(He was also a handsome boy, I bet Mischief will miss her play-mate.

Karlee

Hi! Welcome to the forum!

I'm sorry to hear about Onyx. :(

Mischief is really cute!

Welcome to the forum!:) This is a great website, with bunny crazy loving people. Mischief is a beautiful bunny.

Sorry about Oynx.:( Very cute bunny.

Latest posts

Back