New to forum

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ty-bee

Reaction score
Hello I'm new to the forum and just wanted tointroduce myself. I am a relatively new bunny owner, we'veonly had Mr. Peabody 8 months give or take. He was given tous and he's been a joy ever since. I wonder what we ever didbefore we got him.

Hi Ty-bee welcome to the forum. I haven't been amember very long but everyone here has been really great to me andgiven me lots of help & advice especially in the difficulttimes I am having with one of my bunnies at present.

Welcome aboard,Ty-Bee!

Love the name: Mr. Peabody!

-Carolyn

Velveteen rabbit (looks like one, those beautiful million dollar stuffed animals you can get that are collectors items)

in other words

bbbbbbbeeeeeeeautiful boy you have there!

Cher

Thank you, he's my baby. He's with myoldest daughter, Brooke in the picture. I've got threechildren...there's Brooke(4), Tyler(2) and Lauren(5months).We also have a dog and 6 fish. We're a busyhousehold. To answer the other question I have NO ideawhatbreed he is.

Beautiful bunny, and a beautiful littlegirl. But I'm partial to girls, that's all that's in myfamily. I have one daughter 14, and three nieces, 8,5, and 3

Ty-bee, I see two beauties in thatpicture. 3 children under 5, a bun, a dog and fish!Makes me tired just reading about all those little mouths, arms andlegs!!!:D I bet there is never a dull moment in yourhouse.;) Welcome to the forum. You willlearn a lot here. Glad to share bunny info withyou. Beckie

Latest posts

Back