New to bunnies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bon-bon

Reaction score
My friend was giving away her bunny yesterday, and I couldn't let her give it to some random stranger, so I asked my mom if we could keep it and she said yes. So now, I have a pet bunny :) His name is Bon-Bon and he's around 2 years old. They gave him away because they already have a few chinchillas and a few doves so they are getting rid of a few chinchillas and the bunny. So, I have a hamster, a parakeet and 3 cats(cats are at my dads house)...and my guinea pig just died two weeks ago. I've never had a bunny/never thought about getting one. Where should I start looking on here??

Hi Kari,

Welcome to the forum :)

This little bunny is so lucky to have gone to a nice, new home and not have to bypass through in a shelter or anything.

On the forum the best place to start looking in the bunny 101 forum. Also the forums in general can be very useful both in terms of reading other people's problems and also being able to post and ask any questions you have.

I look forward to seeing you around and also seeing some pictures of Bon-Bon.

Take care

Tracy

Hi Kari! Welcome to RO! :wave:

Congrats on your new bunny! This is a great forum with lots of information and friendly rabbit lovers. Take a look around, especially in the forum library, and feel free to ask any questions!

Is Bon-Bon an inside bunny or outside? Looking forward to hearing more about him and some pics if possible! :D

Welcome to the forum! Thats great you were able to give the bunny a nice new home. This is a great site, it is very active and friendly. Don't hesitate to ask questions there is a lot of experience on this forum and everyone likes to help each other with their bunny's.

Dave

Welcome to the forum Bon-Bon! :wave:

I adopted my second bunny from a friend too_Otherwise the bunnywould ofended up at the shelter.

I like to recommend The Cheat Sheet from this forum as a good place to start for information about rabbits.

Back