New things!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kisha.princess

Princess
Reaction score
Oliver's cuddl-e cup and new litter box came today!
Now I can officially start litter training him. He LOVES the litter box and he has sat in his bed a few times :) this isn't a great picture of the litter box but it's a grated corner pan and it's blue I got a large one and he fits it quite well.
He doesn't have much cage room now but on the first I'm ordering the buns a new three level cage! They won't have access to each other quite yet though because neither bun is fixed yet. So I'm just going to give them both one level for the time being.
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1390527605.082243.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1390527617.448365.jpg

Oh I also ordered them both toy balls (see In the corner of the litter box pic) and I ordered Ollie some joint health vitamin tablets (oxbow brand) because his joints seem a bit rusty! I hope they help. I feel like he was mistreated at his previous home. I am also going to get him the food for anxious rabbits at fuzzieskingdom.com soon I hope!

Latest posts

Back