NEW temp NIC playhouse

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pOker

Reaction score
:pyayy, i finally finished the temporary cage. i should be focusing on the real cage, but i cant do that until we sell the turtle and the bearded dragon that now reside in the bunny room. once they are out, we are building a big wood hutch and a NIC condo.

BEFORE:

Snapshot_20091027_5.jpg

AFTER:
coming out of hiding:
Snapshot_20091028.jpg

on king Poker's throne (the couch)
Snapshot_20091028_3.jpg

Poker's castle (hideaway)
Snapshot_20091028_4.jpg

can anyone suggest some kind of good toys that they have for their fur-kids??? i want to spoil my little guy with toys.
any good ideas?

It's nice but I'm sure he can get out of that, or if he can't now, he will be able to soon. More time for toy suggestions later.

there is something that goes on top so he cannot get out, and he is only a dwarf so he's not getting much bigger.but thanks :thumbup

pOker wrote:
there is something that goes on top so he cannot get out, and he is only a dwarf so he's not getting much bigger.but thanks :thumbup
The smaller they are, the higher they jump.

OIC. Glad there's a top.

My dwarves can still jump that high though--they're netherland dwarves and have no problem jumping up on to the futon which is at least 2 ft from the floor.

I thought of some toy ideas. A good cheap toy is a toilet paper tube filled with hay--they chew, eat, and throw it. Wood toys are good to chew on--any safe wood is good--avoid treated wood or pine/cedar. Keys made for babies to play with are a big hit for throwing. Balls, baskets, and wreaths made of untreated wicker are great too. A hidey box for when he's out playing can be lots of fun. Some bunnies like to dig on old phone books too.

Latest posts

Back