New Tattoo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myia09

Reaction score
I posted it in my blog, but not all of you read it, and there quite a few topics on tattoos awhile ago.

I just got some of my calf piece done last Thursday. I was in the chair for 3 1/2 hours before I wimped out and decided to break it up in two sessions.

I get color on Jan 3rd.

Behind the tattoo:
It is an Arizona Western piece. It has my favorite country singer (Waylon Jennings) and my favorite song by him.

Then, it has a vintage western gun. I thought about going for a black powder gun to be authentic and accurate, but decided just to go with a decorated piece. The gun will be copper and turqouise (Copper is Arizona's cash "Crop" (lol) and Turquoise our state gem). The handle with be ivory. In the handle (It is hard to see) there is a rose, and a woman's face.

I have in the middle an Arizona poppy, which will be orange/yellow. Then a saguaro cactus with saguaro flowers.

A rattlesnake, our state animal. Behind the rattle snake (The space you see) will be an Arizona sunset, as well as some sunset around the tattoo (You can see some of the "clouds" if you will)

I will def post photos when the color is done. :)

Picture344.jpg

Picture345.jpg

Back