New Stephie Photorama!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mambo101

Reaction score
I had to move Steph upstairs last week for theholidays and because my sister(landlord) is putting a Christmas tree uptonight downstairs. So I went on a picture binge tonight of Stephie inher new enviorns. Enjoy.

ubm69

Hey! Don't look when I'm poopin'!!

ubm8k

Lets watch Night Of The Lepus!! (If only I had copy:()

ubmkw

Checking out my new kitchen!!

ubmo4

I'm Innocent I say!

ubmuf

Am I hot or not?

ubn0z

My new couch;)

ubn5z

For all the big butt fans:p

ubn9w

I'm on top of the world!!

uboqv

You luv me too much, dontcha?

:)the second photo of her getting intothe video storage is priceless! AND I love the bunny buttshot as well!

:D I love that second photoalso!!! She is such a pretty girl, withthat shinny coat of hair. Is she as sweet as shelooks? She just looks like a sweet gentle huggablebunny. Thanks forsharing the pics.... we love bunnypics!!!! :) Beckie

She is sweet and a very good girl. She veryrarely poops outside of her litter box. She won't chew on any straywires. She does love to investigate. When we took her cage upstairs,during freedom time she had to check out every nook and cranny of thesecond floor. She is very lovable. During the photo session when I wasdown on the ground at bunny level, she stretched up to my face a coupleof times to give me kisses. Now if I could only do that well with humanladies I'd be OK. ;)

Dan

"She won't chew on any stray wires"

WELL sir, I do believe then you have been mislead and that is not abunny you have on your hands! LOL what a sweetie :) Thanks for the pic's

Cher

What a beautiful baby. I love hercolor.

-Carolyn

Cher wrote:
"She won't chew on any stray wires"

WELL sir, I do believe then you have been mislead and that is not abunny you have on your hands! LOL what a sweetie :) Thanks for the pic's

Cher
NO KIDDING! My son left his gameboy SP on the charger in my livingroom and i didn't know......

He now needs a new charger. :X

Latest posts

Back