New Rex Buck!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSAR

Reaction score
Hey eveyone! Sorry I haven'tbeen on here much, I have been busy with getting my photography business up and running as well as college. Anyway my sister and I are switching from Mini Rex and getting into Rex and Nethies. Yesterday at a rabbit show in Oregon we got two Rex bucks, a Black Otter and a Broken Lynx. We knew going there that we would be possibly coming home with a Black Otter, but we had seen the Lynx boy and had our eye on him even before getting the BO, and finally we asked to see him and after debating for around thirty min we decided to get him!

I just thought I would share some pics of the handsome boys!

Sophienewbuns2011016.jpg
Apollo! Such a sweet boy, he is nearly 3 months old! It is crazy how big these guys are compared to our Mini Rex!

Sophienewbuns2011015.jpg
Apollo again.

Sophienewbuns2011013.jpg
Mr. No Name. He is 8 weeks. I loove him! Soo glad we got him!

Sophienewbuns2011014.jpg
He is tooo adorable!

That's all. Thanks for looking! P.S Have any name ideas for the Lynx?

They're so pretty. I like lenny, but if you want a pairing name you could go with Zeus or Adonis

YAY FOR STANDARD REX!!! oh how i wish more people would try these guys out. They are such sweethearts and with the amazing rex fur. Congrats on your beautiful rabbits! :D

Thank you everyone!

Sarah- I have been dying to get Rex since last year at County! I love how sweet they are! They do have amazing Rex fur! It seems to feel different than Mini Rex fur.

Tommy (were still thinking about other names) is such a little cutie! I brought him outside yesterday to play and he was having a blast binkying! He is also already very good at handling and can be flipped on his back easily. Me thinks I will have to start a bunny blog for these two!

woahlookitsme wrote:
YAY FOR STANDARD REX!!! oh how i wish more people would try these guys out. They are such sweethearts and with the amazing rex fur. Congrats on your beautiful rabbits! :D
:yeahthat::woohoo i have a bonded pair of black otters and couldnt agree more.:biggrin2:

hartleybun wrote:
woahlookitsme wrote:
:yeahthat::woohoo i have a bonded pair of black otters and couldnt agree more.:biggrin2:
:D We are going to be getting a couple ofdoes as well, to breed these guys too. I can't wait for Rex babies! By theway wechanged Tommy's name to Phalix, (Fay-liks). It fits him very well!

Latest posts

Back