New Rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkyGal

Reaction score
Wonderful!!!! We got a new rabbit. Here is how we got him. Our friend Terry found a little rabbit in his backyard. He brought him in and was going to put up *Found Rabbit* signs. They found these rabbit for sale signs with pictures. So, they knew it was this rabbit and he probably got out.
Terry called these people up but had to leave a message. So they had not called back for 2 days. He could not do anything with the rabbit, all he could do was give him water and greens. No cage, no rabbit pellet, nothing.
So he brought the rabbit to us. It has been 5 or 6 days since they called the house so I think we just might be keeping him. We call him Snoopy because he trys to eat the dog food! I like to call him Snoop Doggy Bun.
He is almost completely white except for tan and black on his ears and his eyes. I will get pictures later.

Aww! Congrats! That is good that you are taking care of him. I bet his old owners might have even let him free. That would not be right if they did. I can't wait to see pics! He sounds so cute!!!

He is a complete mutt. Part Lop but we are not sure what kind. He is friendly and loves to be around us. He really attached to me for some reason. If his owners never get in contact we are keeping him:D

Yes, if the rabbit was being advertised for sale, I doubt it was a coincidence that he was running free. Most likely the owners couldn't find anyone who wanted him, so they turned him loose. People like that suck, I'm glad he found some good people like you. Congrats on your new bunny!

He probably would not last much longer on his own. The people who Found him said he was starving and so thirsty. Now he over eats and has a little belly on him!

Back