New rabbit sick... is he/she close to death?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pet_Bunny wrote:
How cold is that Manager at the Pet Shop to ask for the body of a dead rabbit. I wonder how she deals with other customers.
Cold, yup, and probably confrontational. But I would still have liked somebody to do a necropsy, although if it was the pet store, I'm not sure I'd trust their results, though. I'd agree only ifthey came up with the lab report.

And I think it's a great idea to get another bunny right away. They're very comforting to have around when you're sad. :bunnieskiss

Please let us know all about thenew baby (in a less sad thread).

Again, sorry for your loss. :(

sas and the bunnies:carrot

Pet_Bunny wrote:
Thanks for getting back to us.

I'm glad things have been settled. IfI read correctly, you got a refund from the Vet? The first thing I would do is bring the new bunny to the Vet for a check-up.
How cold is that Manager at the Pet Shop to ask for the body of a dead rabbit. I wonder how she deals with other customers.

It sounds like you are ready to get a new bunny right away.
When you figure how to post some pictures, we would like to see your new bunny. :bunny16

Rainbows! :)

It's amazing how heartless some of the pet store employees can be.

We went through a similar situation and it took about 5 months to get our money back. The vet refused to take any payment from us and she wrote letters to the pet store and the ASPCA advising them that they should refund our money and that they should pay the medical bill as well.

Al-in-all...... no matter what the outcome had been for us.....it wasn't worth the heartbreak:(

MielikKi,

I am so sorry for your loss. Its just criminal how some of these pet stores treat their animals (and their customers, for that matter).

I sent you a PM.

lots of love,

Haley, Basil, Max, and Mr. Tumnus

Latest posts

Back