New Rabbit Owner

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cluckychick

Reaction score
Hello from MO!!! I am the proud owner of 4 adult rabbits and 3 little babies. Babies are going to their forever home next week.

Not exactly sure what breed I have so my guesses are just guesstimations. Feel free to let me know whatyou think.

100_2342.jpg
The babies, unexpected little cuties, lol

100_1943.jpg
Mommy

100_1942.jpg
Buck

100_2330.jpg
New Zealand??

100_2329.jpg
New Zealand???

Cluckychick wrote:
Hello from MO!!! I am the proud owner of 4 adult rabbits and 3 little babies. Babies are going to their forever home next week.

Not exactly sure what breed I have so my guesses are just guesstimations. Feel free to let me know whatyou think.

The babies, unexpected little cuties, lol
Looks like maybe a dwarf Hotot.

100_1943.jpg
Mommy
Harlequin/Tort mix of some kind.
100_1942.jpg
Buck
All the buns are adorable!

Welcome to the forum! Your buns are cute!

The mulit-coloured (harlequin)bun in the third pic looks like a Rex or Mini Rex. Is the fur very soft on that one, unlike the others? Like velvety feeling? If so then it could be a Rex or mini Rex.

Welcome - I love the Dwarf Hotot bunny!

Denise

thank you all for the welcome :)

@BSAR: The calico one does have soft fur. I gonna assume he is a harlequin x mini rex. He's defintely not full size.

Today my babies are going to their forever homes :sosad. We (the family) played with them for hours last night as our entertainment, lol. They are so cute at this age but I will be glad when they are settled into their new home.

Latest posts

Back