New rabbit owner here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Norvak

Reaction score
We just got our new Holland Lop named Percy. He is around 10 weeks old, and still trying to get comfortable with his new surroundings. He is very easy to pick up, and gets alot of attention in the household. He is kept indoors of course :)

I will be getting him fixed in a around a Month or 2. I am already designing a larger cage for him. The one he has is around 4' long, but its amazing how quickly that fills up with litter box, food bowls, and toys.

I did plenty of research when it came to getting a rabbit as a pet. A bonus is that my family has a large paint horse ranch, so we have a never ending supply of paper bedding and all sorts of hay.

2556oaq.jpg

2d5oxg.jpg

Welcome to the forum!!
He's very cute!

You will want to wait until he's about 4 to 6 months old to get him neutered. ;) Make sure you find a rabbit-savvy vet who knows what they are doing, too.

Emily

Aww so sweet! My vet neuters boys at about 3 months, so that sounds right to me :D If he turns out to be a she (really common!) then its around 5-6 months :D

Thanks guys. I recorded a little 45 sec clip of him crawling around on my bed with my phone. I had to prove to a coworker that it was a real bunny and not a stuffed animal... lol

[ame]http://youtu.be/8gfyt55k_24[/ame]

Latest posts

Back