New Playpen For Christmas

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tally943

Reaction score
I have decided to use some of my Christmas money on a new playpen for the buns. I have a big area that I use but I never got around to put anything in it other then some old boxes and a tunnel. What kind of stuff do you have in your playpen? I normally put them in there around 2-3 hours a day. Also what kind of toys or accessories do you put in their hutch or cage? Any suggestions would be great!

I have two litter boxes... One for bathroom and one for him to lay in with fleece. I'm trying to get him to stop laying in the bathroom one which is why I added this new one but it's not working! O well! He seems to like chews with the bells on the end and I bought a willow ball, willow leaf wreath, cardboard play house, and surprise treat bag! I also usually throw some roll toys in their and a toilet paper tube stuffed with Timothy and papaya treats. Mind you.... He never really plays with anything for long!

http://www.binkybunny.com

This is where I started using! I'm pretty sure it is either run by or supports the House Rabbit Society.

Thanks!! Where do you buy cardboard playhouses? I think I have seen the other stuff in the store.

I have decided to use some of my Christmas money on a new playpen for the buns. I have a big area that I use but I never got around to put anything in it other then some old boxes and a tunnel. What kind of stuff do you have in your playpen? I normally put them in there around 2-3 hours a day. Also what kind of toys or accessories do you put in their hutch or cage? Any suggestions would be great!

They are so cute. I love the pic!!!

I have a play pen for Brooke my big girl and I put a litter box, a cafeteria tray to put her hay and water on in case it spills. I bought some little rugs to put in there for her also, along with a stuffed animal she sleeps with, a hay ball for her to play with and some treats and veggies.
Brooke lives in her big play pen and this is one for a kid to walk and play in. Maybe I'll try to take a pic and send it to you... but I have an X pen beside her that I will take her out and let her stretch her legs in for most of the day if I'm working from home.

For the X pen I put more stuff like some plants (Lady loves to pee in my mint plant for some reason- plants that are rabbit friendly) and some toys like chew toys, apple logs that I buy in packs, wicker baskets they can eat.. Things like that.. I try to rotate also..

Let us know what you decide!

Vanessa

And give those bunnies some nose rubs for being good!!!!

You need to make a Christmas card from that photo with the Grinch! That is just so precious. I have a bunny pinterest site and want to post the photo there if you don't mind! It's great.

Sorry it took me so long to answer you guys!

lovelops, thanks for the great ideas! I bought some toys from the store and an X-pen. I also am either going to build a cardboard castle/maze like Nancy or get it from that website. I gave an old stuff-animal to my rabbits today and I saw patrick cuddling with it :) Also I don't mind if you post the pic. on pinterest! I got that grinch a really long time ago and have used it as a decoration every year, then we got that big red chair last year so I thought it would be a great picture! Thanks everyone for the likes and comments! :)

Latest posts

Back