New pictures of my baby!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool! I like the high sides..sometimes dog pens just dont have high enough sides for buns.

At the shelter where I volunteer, they use pens and put down plywoodcovered with those cheap tiles from Home Depot. Works great!

Yeah, I know. I'm thinking of getting the 24"one, and until he's fully litterbox trained and neutered, having it ina 48" x 24" configuration using six panels. That leaves me two extrapanels which I can secure to the top as a lid in case he decides to tryto jump out when he's still young. TH breeder said he seems pretty laidback though, so it might not be much of a problem.

Thanks :) Crisi, I love the name Bernard aswell. There is a guy in my grade named Bernard, but everyone calls himBernie. I think he'd remind me of him all the time, lol.

I like otto or otis. Anton I just wouldn't dopersonally because it reminds me of a funny german/austrian song called'anton aus tirol" its sung in bavarian dialect and is saying thingslike how he's such a hottie and all the girls want him.. "i am sobeautiful, I am so great, I am the anton from tirol..." etc lol.

Why wouldn't you get the girl? You could get her spayed.. they are bothcute, but I like the girls markings better, I just love black andorange, its like a calico kitty!

is that one of evie's rhines? she is a great breeder, my whole rhinelander herd(when i bred) was from her. . .

here is the first rhinelander i had (from evie)

smash.jpg

his name was smash. . .rhinelanders are great rabbits! you will love having one!

Back