new pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Had some new promo shots taken...didn't like thecolor in developing so I altered it in PhotoDraw. Any preferences? I'mgoing to have one printed in 8x10 and can't decide.

Thanks!:D

3e9a0b24.jpg

Rose2bw2005.jpg

Rose3black2005.jpg

Rose3bw2005.jpg

Rose5black2005.jpg

Rosebw2005.jpg

Rose2white2005.jpg

Rose2black2005.jpg

Theyre all so beautiful it's hard todecide. Thesetwo I liked the best but ALL of them are great.

Rosebw2005.jpg

Rose2black2005.jpg

Lanna

Oh I like the black and white pics the best, don't know why but I always like them.

You are so very pretty. I like the 2nd pic where you are looking downat your violin(?) in Black and white it looks like a picture you'd seein a magazine :):):)

The first picture is my favorite of you. You arestunning! The second picture is the best one if you want to highlightyour instrument as well. My eyes are drawn to it in the second picture,but can't be torn away from your face in the first.

You're so beautiful!! :D

I really like the second picture, it's rather stunning ;)

rabbitgirl wrote:
[quote

Rose3black2005.jpg

[/quote]

This one looks like a portrait that would be hung over the fireplace in a grand house. :)

The first picture makes you look young, always a nice thing!

Rose #2 has an innocence about it.

Rose#3 shows a vulnerability. I thinkthis photo is stunning. It is my favorite. I keep going back to look atit over and over again. Your face is highlighted, alove forthe instrumentcomes through in that shot. I love this one!:)

Rose #5 showsa very gentle and loving aura.

Raspberry

Thanks so much for the feedback, everyone!!!:D:D:D

I really really appreciate it! I always hate how I look in pictures, so I'm not exactly an objective opinion....;)

Rose

Elf Mommy wrote:
The first picture is my favorite of you. You are stunning!The second picture is the best one if you want to highlight yourinstrument as well. My eyes are drawn to it in the second picture, butcan't be torn away from your face in the first.
EXACTLY what I was thinking!

Depending upon the message you want to send, the first one promotes YOUwhereas the second definitely puts your violin in the spotlight.

Those two are DEFINITELY my favorite photos.

rabbitgirl wrote:
Thanks so much for the feedback, everyone!!!:D:D:D

I really really appreciate it! I always hate how I look in pictures, so I'm not exactly an objective opinion....;)

Rose
Rose, You are beautiful and those photos all defend that statement! I can't believe you hate how you look in them!

I do like pic #3 as well, but I think it depends on the statement youwant to make in thse photos. The darker ones are more of aclassy look, whereas the b/w seem more professional (the type of photoyou see in playbills, etc.)

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Elf Mommy wrote:
The firstpicture is my favorite of you. You are stunning! The second picture isthe best one if you want to highlight your instrument as well. My eyesare drawn to it in the second picture, but can't be torn away from yourface in the first.
EXACTLY what I was thinking!

Depending upon the message you want to send, the first one promotes YOUwhereas the second definitely puts your violin in the spotlight.

Those two are DEFINITELY my favorite photos.

That's interesting!!! It helps a lot. I LOVE my instrument, but for promo pics it's probably better to go with the first one.

Rose

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Rose, You are beautiful and those photos all defend thatstatement! I can't believe you hate how you look in them!

I do like pic #3 as well, but I think it depends on the statement youwant to make in thse photos. The darker ones are more of aclassy look, whereas the b/w seem more professional (the type of photoyou see in playbills, etc.)

Lol....I'm a perfectionist so I always see something I want to changein the pictures...and then that's all I see! I know, it's sad! :p

If I have one printed, I think it will be the more artsy type. I hadtwo types taken, the playbill type shot and the dramatic shot,andwhich one I usewill depend on the occasion inthe future, I suppose.

The opinions really help! Thanks!

Rose

Oh, by the way, folks....the violin is the "Little Strad" in the "Story of the Little Strad".:D

Rose

P.S. or didn't I put that story on here??? hmmm...

I didn't pick the third one because it looked atad bit too strained or "posed." Your hand around the violin looks abit tense, like you had to hold the position a little longer than wascomfortable. While the look of love for your instrument is there, italso seemed to me that you were about to say something to thephotographer.

Latest posts

Back