New Pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnaS

Reaction score
Here is Chernish, he is 1.8 years old, not neutered yet.

Why are you taking pictures of me? I am trying to eat.

Here is Chernish in the digging box I made for him. He really enjoys throwing stuff out of there.

Very pretty bunny. I reallylike the new box you made for him, I'd make one like that for Nepo ifonly he didn't chew on it. Nepo is as bad as a hurricane destroying hisone home:D

Maggie used to live in a Cheerios box but she got too big and climbed on it and squashed it lol.

Thank you for your responses, they are very sweet.

He is very cute. Lately he became bored again and looks kinda sad and does not come out to play as much.
Is it because he is not neutered?

AWWW He's adorable! I alos like the box but sofar all my bunnies eat the cardboard. :(I'm too afraidthey'll end up with a blockage.

Lanna

AnnaS wrote:
Thank you for your responses, they are very sweet.

He is very cute. Lately he became bored again and looks kinda sad and does not come out to play as much.
Is it because he is not neutered?

When Guin started to appear sad and bored, thats when I decided to lookfor a mate for her... and in came Gir the spraying wonder.

Maybe try introducing new toys, and take away the toys he is boredwith, that way you can rotate through toys so he can enjoy them allover again?

What kinda of toys?
I am running out of ideas

At one time I was hidding treats in his digging box thinking that if hefinds them there, it will make him more interested in a box. He did notfind them:( He is supposed to have a strong sense of smell.

A quakers oats tube is a fun one, smoosh up sometimothy into a bunch and put it in there, Baby food lids, small stuffedanimals, baby rattles, peeled willow baskets for some ideas =)

My buck goes through stages it seems. Sometimes he seems to just want to be left alone for a bit.

I like how you keep a carrier out for him. My bunnies LOVE the carrier.

bunsforlife wrote:
A quakers oats tube is a fun one, smoosh up some timothy into abunch and put it in there, Baby food lids, small stuffed animals, babyrattles, peeled willow baskets for some ideas =)

I tried making him a paper towel tube with hay in it. Then one day Icame and its empty. I thought the bunny played with it, but it turnedout it was my husband.

He has a stuffed bunny that he grooms.

Whats a peeled willow basket?

Back