New pics of Stormy and Salem!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camarie

Reaction score

I think Stormy is a Angelina Jolie of Bunnies lol she always has that face. I hope u enjoy the pics. The cage next to them is always open. They are freeroaming right now. Behind them is a litterbox. And there are also food dishes out.

Enjoy-Video coming soon!

Video-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nlnoY3teK8

Awww they are soooo cute!

Their ears are still growing right now with control wise.

Aw they are gorgeus! They kind of remind me of English Lops lol!

Lol Stormy's new favorite place!

i had to check...my kitty is called salem!!

oh my how cute!! i used to have a bunny who used to sit in the wondow along with my old trio of tabby and white cats. A builder outside asked me what was wrong with my cats face..the white one in the window..oh that cat...thats my lop bunny.....he had to have a close look and laughed very loudly before getting his workmates to see.

buns are so odd about their spots!

theyre going to be big buns!!

oh my..i just realised theyre flemish giants...and im soo jealous..ive always wanted one of those as they are the biggest out of the giants and a gentleman here in the uk many years past was in the newspaper with his and on tv. he used to take it to the shops with him...to the pub and also take him for long walks on an extending dog lead on the huge common(park) to play with the dogs there. the buns name was mr thumper..an agouti flemish giant.

storm wont be able to sit in the window for long!!

no wonder i thought they looked like little buns thatd be really big buns!! i didnt see it till after id posted...doh!!

lol yea they are getting big id estimate they weigh 5 lbs each right now. Well i was going to make a platform in front of the window if she continues to like this spot so she can relax.

what are you feeding them? steroids? they are soooo BIG! and of course gorgeous.

I love that third pic with the ear sticking up. I think their ears are the size of a netherland dwarf hehe

my girl lulu likes the window too :)

6012_1173201683896_1043646129_523601_7183673_n.jpg

we have board games and stuff on the shelf behind the couch that she sits on, and sometimes slips on too haha

Latest posts

Back