New pics of Emmit!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh he is justtooooooooo adorable! I'd tell you how to post the pics here, but I lovethe set up you have on your website. Why recreate what you've alreadydone? :D

Minda

Aww thank you so much!I alwaystry to make the site easy to use and nice to look at. Thankyou so much for the compliment!

Oh, Carrie, I love the way that you have your webpage set up!

Emmit is waaaayyyy larger than I thought he was.

He's just a little sweetie pie--so adorable and cute. I just love him!

Man, there are so many bunnies here that I just want to scoop up and hug!!!! :D

P.S. You're so lucky that Emmitlets you pick him up. We'd love to pick Sherman up, but he'sjust not going for it. :(

BunnyMommy wrote:
P.S. You're so lucky that Emmit lets youpick him up. We'd love to pick Sherman up, but he's just notgoing for it. :(

He used to let us pick him up for the first week we had him, but Ithink he hit puberty after that and has been much less easier tohold. It all depends on his mood. I'm tryingeveryday to just hold him for a moment or two so he is still used to itwhenever he finally gets neutered and calmed down. He is avery cuddly bunny though! He will sit still and enjoy pets aslong as your hand will move!

-Carrie

Emmit is too cute for words. I promiseyou he looks just like Baby! Same size andeverything. Emmit may have more darker colors thanBaby. She seems to have more tan or brown where Emmit is moregray or black. Baby doesn't let us hold her, but she lovesthe petting and has become more comfortable lately with jumping in mylap and on my back if I lay flat on the floor.

I hope to have more pictures soon, so you can see how much they look alike.

PS. still no decision yet on traveling plans.

I wish we were closer so we could let Emmit andBaby meet! That would be adorable. After Emmit isneutered I can't wait to find him a girlfriend like your Baby!

Yeah, that would be neat. To bad theyare so far away. They definately need to be fixedthough. I'm not ready for any new babies!:p

Baby had to stay in her cage ALLOT last night. She was a badgirl. Every time I tried to let her out, she'd go straight tothe back bedroom and start trying to dig.:(

cute cute cute!!!!! he lookslike such a sweet heart.!!!! thats a good idea lol puting them on theweb page i still cant figure out how to post my bun pictures there inthe wrong format!!

lol

gjsara,

The compatable formats are on the left hand side of the Browse buttonbelow the box you type in, where it says Attachment. They're theallowed formats. If you have them in any of the formats, you can postthem, but you may have to resize the picture to get it to fit on theboard.

Check out BunnyMommy's and MyBunnyLovesMe's instructions in "Picturesand Avatars". It might be back a few pages, but it's worth looking up.Would love to see your baby.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back