New pics of Ella and Bubba

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once she started lovin on the log thingy, Icouldn't get her out of there! I hope she doesn't learn thehard way about the fireplace! :shock: Actually I hope itactually gets cold enough this winter to use it!!! I didn'tget to use it last winter, heck I didn't even break out my sweatersfrom storage.....

hopingfor tiredof ..It'stoo darn hot and humid. I'm sure the buns outside willappreciate some cooler weather!!!

RaspberrySwirl,

Thanks, Bubba is the best! He will actually let me hold himwithout tearing up my chest like the others buns. I love justrubbing my face on is nose...and he lets me!!! But as soon as I let himgo, he is gone like the wind. He's gotta check everythingout. Ella is getting friendlier now that she is in the house,and poor Ozzy is trying to get used to everything still, but he doescome up to get a little scratch when I'm feeding them, so I have highhopes. As for Jenna and Lexi, they are veryunfriendly!!! I can't even put them in the bunny run withoutgetting my chest torn up!! Oh well, I will keep ontrying...my hubby won't let me bring the bigger buns in the houseexcept for Bubba, and only to visit for a while. He reallyonly likes Bubba. I think because he is so big, he's notworried about hurting him like he worries about Ella andOzzy. He pretty much ignores Jenna and Lexi; he thinks theyare lost causes. :?

Rowan

I feel sorry for my hubby after we get the bunny barn, then he has todeal with baby buns...hehehe I can't wait. Now if I can onlyget show quality buns to show, and if I can get over my stagefright (Ihate being in front of large crowds of people) then I can get startedon my own Flemish Giants!!! I wan't to get another breed too,I'm just not sure which one....I don't know which I would feelcomfortable with or fall in love with. I need to visit somedifferent breeders, and probably get to some shows to see whats what.

Okay sorry, I will quit blabbering.....talking to babies all day has this effect on me!

Robert

Yes I have 5 buns, but only 3 loveme The other two are Californians, and they are just very, very skittish,and are very adamant about not being friendly. It wouldprobably be different if I could get them all in the house, but thatain't gonna happen, especially as I think I am allergic to rabbits. I'mworking on them daily, but....I think things will get better once wehave the bunny barn up and they are away from everything.Maybe they will calm down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~

Rose,

Palominos are so pretty, but I can't find any breeders in my area....Iam going to start working on going to the shows around my area....we'llsee. Why don't you expand on the many qualities of apalomino? :D I think they will definitely be another big typebunny or the mini-lop. Ella is great, but I don't know if allmini-lops are like her. She's not too nervous.

Dawn

aaaaaaawwww

your bunnies are sooooo cute and your daughter is adorable!!!!! i love Bubba, his ears are so cute!

lol, if you want cold and snow come to Steamboat!!!! (Ski Town USA!)

Latest posts

Back