New Pet

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trixiesowner

Reaction score
Hi! Last night I got a dog! I named him Sage.He's SO CUTE! I took Trixie out of the cage and put her near him and hechased her. I know, bad move. He's normally really calm though unlesshe's playing, I know this now. Anyway, when she's in a seperate areathey like each other. The dog isa Sheltie :)

My dog (toy poodle) liked to chase the rabbitswhen we first brought them home. Now the novelty has worn off and hedoesn't do it anymore. In fact they hop all over him when they are outand he just lays there. He is the best dog in the world! He has put upwith 2 new babies (my two youngest sons), a cat (temporarily) and nowthe bunnies in his lifetime. I always tell everyone that he is my"furry child". Actually, I'm not sure he even realizes that he is a dogLOL!

congratulation!

I'm sure both will get along just fine after they get a chance to knoweach other. Our cat was funny when we first got thebunnies...especially when they got to run in the house, if they wentinto anything that he thought they shouldn't be in he would bat at them(paws only) until they moved I cought myself telling the cat "we don'thit here, hitting isn't nice" my sister laughed histerically and toldme that when I find him hollaring like a siamese can at the bunnies toremember that I told him no hitting so now he's using his words. LOL...:dude:

Then they had babies, his favorite thing in the world<has to beable to watch>and now he kisses the babies and plays tag withthem and the adults. As well as shares a litter box and eats grass fromtheir houses. It doesn't bother the bunns that he goes into their houseand helps himself they help themselves to his stuff too (we move hisfood just in case...don't want that):p

anyway I'm sure that the new puppy and bunny will love each other soon!:D

aww, how cute! what kind ofdog is he? i have a yorkie that lives with my mom, but on occasioncomes to stay with us. batman just loves her...she thinks hes a puppy& tries to ignore him as much as possible. :p

Back