New pet rabbit's C&C/NIC Cage!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdwardForDaWeen

Reaction score
I just got Shiro 2 days ago and he loves the C&C Cage that I built for him! He is only 6 weeks and he hasn't hopped to the 2nd floor loft yet. But he's able to hop on the blue platform!

photo-1.jpg

It was really easy to make it is a 2x2 cage. I bought the Cubes at target in their storage department. For the bottom I went to Lowes and bought coroplast where their signs department was. I then covered the coroplast with fleece so that Shiro wouldn't chew on the coroplast.

Love the fleece over the chloroplast idea. Agnes chews just a little bit only on one part so we might have to look into covering hers too.

Mine would pee on the fleece.. They like fabric better than litter as a toilet >.>

Maybe a ramp to the 2nd level instead of hop-up platform? My guys always end up at the highest point in their cages!

Looks good though!

Looks very nice, hope you have a top to cover that one section, I had mine open and it was two tiles high and my Mini rex climbed right out over night.. Thankfully I keep a baby gate up to section off the room so he didn't get outta the bunny room.

Latest posts

Back