New Pet Cabin

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishbunny

Reaction score
I got it a few days ago, still organising it and so far just have the four guinea pigs and two of the rabbits in there. I'll be moving the rest in for Winter, they have outdoor hutches :) I really love it! I think it is really cute :)

Hope you like it!

2ai2234.jpg

iek03a.jpg

That is really cool! Can't wait to see how it looks when your all done organizing :)

Is it insulated? Have you thought about how you will keep it cool in the summer and warm in the winter?

We don't get extreme heat or extreme cold, pretty much perfect bunny temps here :) For instance it is July and 17 C. If it gets really hot here I give them frozen bottles and keep the door open, but it won't get passed around 26 C (78 F)and Winter I always give them Snuggle Safes but they never use them anyway lol! The felt walls also help to keep it warm.

Okay, What about ventilation though? I see one window

It is really cute, reminds me of a doll house except it's for the pigs and buns :biggrin2:

put windows in the ceiling. it'll save on lighting cause you'll be letting in natural light. then if it gets too cold have insulated latches for them :)

I live in Ireland too and have one window in my bunny shed and it gives plenty of light and air.

That looks really nice and really big. :)

If the guinea pigs have some kind of little hidey houses to go into I think they'd be fine, just to hold in warmth. And I'm sure the bunnies will be fine in winter.

I'm going to move my pigs to the shed in winter too, and give them snuggle safe heat pads, but I don't think I'd bother giving the rabbits heat pads, I'd say they'd be fine.

Latest posts

Back