new pellets

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rowena

Reaction score
So, I finally decided on some rabbit pellets forChinny, and we are making the change. I got her Advanced Nutritionpellets. In part, because I "could" feed this to the chinchillas I amgetting, and well, because she needed a rabbit pellet.

Heres the thing. She is picking through and just eating the new stuff.At least, thats what it seems she is doing lol Of course, she's eatingthe oats too, but Im really unsure on if she's even eating the alfalfapellets.

No change in poops, so Im not really worried, but it does make mewonder what the point in doing a gradual change is, if she is justgonna pick through? There is a HUGE difference in the pellet size, so Ithink that could be part of it. Im still going to put some of thealfalfa pellets in for a few more days, just thought that was somethingto think about.

:)

Virginia

Be glad she doesn't do like Corky did when Ichanged them...and throw them all over the room! ;) Keelydidn't care at all when she came here, I had no probs switching herover to our stuff!

Latest posts

Back