NEW!!! New Rabbit Behaviour Book - Available Now!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I completely missed this post, thank you for the plug!

At the moment I'm offering free postage, even for you guys all the way the other side of the ocean :D So the price is £8.99 (via paypal).

If anyone has any questions about it I'd be happy to answer them.

Thank you :) I do discuss lop eared bunnies, but the trouble with lops is their ear control varies. You might have one that has very little and can just rotate a little and others that will swing their ears up or out sideways like the are using semaphore, so it does rely on you learning your specific rabbits code to an extent.

The posture, movements, context and motivations will all help you decipher lop behaviour though, although ears are nice big signals there are more subtle clues too.

Becky has a fair amount of ear control, but it is subtle. There have been times when I try to explain her mood to my husband, like when we brought Indy home.
"ohhh, she's interested and being friendly. See how her ears are forward?"
"um, no."
"Really, look how they are swung a bit closer to her face than before."
"really?"
"oh, just take my word for it"

LOL Indy (RIP) had very little ear control so they always just flopped streight down. I am so looking forward to the book coming! I love learning as much as I can. :)

Oooooh I need this book! I know cat body language like the back of my hand, but I've never had a rabbit before. I know few things about it.

Thanks :) I'm trying to talk some US bunny shops into stocking it so you can get it a bit more locally.

The book is wonderful! It's a great read and the pictures are very helpful. I would recomend it for everyone who wants to speak bunny! :)

I just got this book in the last week and it was realy helpful; the diagrams/sketches were spot on and explained some undetected behaviours by buns slight body movements, that I actually gave me an "A ha" moment.

really good suggestion/gift for a first time or newer bun owner. Well I've had mine for 3/4 years, volunteered weekly for 2 years with a bun rescue group and still, learned somethings.

I love this book! The drawings are fantastic; there's something to learn for everyone. I've been showing it to my family so that they understand Anthony better :p It's great for beginners and experienced caregivers. My only wish was that it was longer!

Back