New Netherland Dwarf Buck & American Smooth Coat Cavy Sow

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverBirchRabbitry

Reaction score
Yeppers! We picked up a Chestnut Agouti Netherland Dwarf Buck, for my brother's breeding program. His ears are a bit big and he has a pointy face, but he has nice type & you can definitly tell he is a nethie :)

Also I got a VERY pregnant Abyssinian/American Cavy Sow. She should pop soon :D Yay for pups :pShe is a Salmon Agouti in color, she is bred to an American, she has had 2 litters in the past so hopefully there will be no complications. I hope. My other tortoiseshell american is also due in a month :)

Pics soon to come :)

Wow...you're getting animals left and right...your angoras...now a cavy and I know you're looking at lops.

I don't know how you have the time to master so many species/breeds to work on them...

Good luck. (You remind me of when I first started out - collecting rabbits left and right - although all of mine (mostly) were lionheads).

LOL
Actually I suprisingly don't have many bunnies :D
I have 4 Holland Lops, 4 French Angoras, 4 Netherland Dwarves, 6 English Angoras, 1 Jersey Woolie (Pet bunny), 2 Flemmies (both pets) & 3 american smoothcoat cavies :) I'm not breeding the Hollands, they are mainly pets aswell. My French Angoras are for showing, not really wanting to breed as it is hard to find responsible homes. Also the English Angoras are my moms and they are also for show. We breed about 1 litter of English's a year. The Nethies are my younger brothers.

So technically I only own... 12 bunnies & 3 piggies lol

SilverBirchRabbitry wrote:
LOL
Actually I suprisingly don't have many bunnies :D

So technically I only own... 12 bunnies & 3 piggies lol
Lol only 12?! The people in my home need to think the same way. I would have 20 bunnies by now. :p

Latest posts

Back