New momma!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babbitlover

Reaction score
my female had kits, she wants to come out, shekeeps jumping out of her cage when the door is open to give her foodetc. is it safe to bring her out to relax alittle and run around on thefloor? if so how long can u keep her out for?

Yep, she can get out and have a nice playtime without them.

It will be fine. Fergi had a whole litter of bunnies recently! :)

OOHHH woow, congrats, shes itching to get out, so ill bring her out for a break, she needs one, she wants a break

ok, i have her out, i think shes enjoying herrelaxation, she was alittle aprehensive to leave her youngens. srryfor questioning ur advice fergi, im alittle psycho when itcomes to rabbit babies and rabbits in general

I'm sure you're anxious. Fergi is oneof the best bunny baby mommies around. She had the mostadorable kits in her home. You'll have to see them.... I'lltry to find and bump her threads :)

Sam, her bunny in her thread now, is one of them! she's just gorgeous!

I've found that the people who have been here a long time will not tellyou something if they aren't 100% sure. If they aren'tthey'll tell you "I'm not sure" or "I just don't know"..... trust that:)

Kiss those babies when you get a chance :)

i do everyday, momma cant stop running aroundlol. I trust fergi 100%, her kit is beautiful, shes really protectiveof them, if i touch one, shes right next to me, and if i pick it up shekinda lunges, really protective! lol

LOL! she's a good mommy tho :)

Bo was being mean tonight cause I was trying to get him out to show afriend. He boxed me when I reached inside his cage!:shock:What a booger!

I still got him out tho LOL!

thats hilarious, hes a beautiful bunny, absolutlygorgeous. i had to bribe cameron to come out with hay, she wasaprehensive, and i didnt want to force her out lol. thanks for theadvice, shes back with her babies, and i held each one and checkedthem, they sure love to dig and travel lol. rissa- aays sis

Latest posts

Back