Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnyslave

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself.

I have 3 bunnies who I fondly call the 3 bunnsketeers.

snickiebasket1.jpg

Snickerdoodle

bonbonboy003.jpg

BonBon

6a32.jpg

Me and Opie

I think I only know "seniorcats", but I might know other members as well.

Hope to meet other members and learn as much as I can.

A-a-a-a-a-ck! It's my honorarydaughter! Welcome to the Rabbits Only board. Pattivisits here, Sandra also and Tina who adopted Otis.

You will have to start a picture thread and post more of your wonderfulbunny pictures, especially 'tiny, little' Opie. There is alot to learn here and I know you have tons of knowledge and experienceto share.

Hippity hop!

Ann and your best bunny friend, the Evil Dr. Melody Frankenbunny

PS You may recognize the avatar as Patti trancing Miss Mel. I should find the ones of you trancing and cuddling Mel.

HELLO ANN (ADOPTED MOMMY!):bunnydance:

glad to be here and always ready to learn anything i can! "little opie"huh?? I will definitely post some pics soon (aren't you sick of themyet?? *winkwink*)

btw who's trancing melody in your avatar?? (Nevermind you edited yourpost to answer my question already! hehee... Just as long as youremember that I trance Melody FIRST!)

Here we go, bunnyslavetaming and trancing my dearest Dr. Melody Frankenbunny. How cute are they?

Picture by Mike Brown, July 2004

Another of Mike's pictures. Bunnyslave is the only person on the planet who can do this with Mel.

:bunnydance:Howdy:wave: as you may have noticedmy aveter is jessi your buns are cute im fairly new here toWelcome!!!:bunnydance:Glad to have ya hereh:party::groupparty::dancing:

duhhhhhhh Obviously the bunny has more greys, Ann!! :D

Welcome to the forum BunnySlave! I look forward to seeing many more photos from you!

And I absolutely love Snickerdoodles lil pink mouth! Too cute!

dajeti2 wrote:
Bunnyslave, Hello and Welcome.

Awww, your fur kids are absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see more pics of these cuties.

Tina
Why hello tina!! I recognize you from Lagomorph Lounge boardright? I am "cinnabun"on LL, but Iguessthat name was already taken on this board...

How is Otis doing? love that precious boy!:love:

FreddysMom wrote:
duhhhhhhh Obviously the bunny has more greys, Ann!! :D

Welcome to the forum BunnySlave! I look forward to seeing many more photos from you!

And I absolutely love Snickerdoodles lil pink mouth! Too cute!
*giggling*

She's got you there Ann!

thanks for your compliments on my Snickie. I am a big lop fan but she's my special mini rex :)

Hi Bunnyslave,

Your Bunnies are adorable. Can I adopt BonBon? LOLWow is he cute.

Do they all get along? We have 4 bunnies two are together andthe other two are by themselves. Well one of them is alwayswith my husband & I in the family room. Daisy Mae isin the computer room so we are with her alot. I'm reallythinking of trying to bond Daisy Mae & Buttercup.

Soooska:apollo:

Latest posts

Back