Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoppinHerdofHares

Reaction score
Hi Guys !

I am new to this forum, I came here from the RabbitWeb.net forum. Myname is Qadoshyah and I am youth breeder (16 y/o) in CA. I raiseexclusively mini lops and focus primarily on the chocolate and lilacvarieites, but of course have the regular varieites too. My chocs andlilacs have come a long way and are doing very well, there type is verynice!! Check out my site at

http://www.geocities.com/hoppinherdofhares2003/home.html

Also, I offer quality web, banner/logo design at reasonable prices, you can see that at

http://www.geocities.com/hoppinherdofhares2003/webdesign.html

Qadoshyah

Your website is aweome and I highly recommendyour kit color guide to folks trying to identify rabbits. Iused it so much that I'd have to come back later because you were outof bandwith or something....

Peg

TinysMom wrote:
Your website is aweome and I highly recommend your kit colorguide to folks trying to identify rabbits. I used it so muchthat I'd have to come back later because you were out of bandwith orsomething....

Peg

glad thathas been of help . . . i've added a few new pics lately . . .

qadoshyah

Hello and Welcome.

I think you will find this is an awesome group of people wehave here. I look forward to getting to know you and your rabbitsbetter.

Tina & Zoo Crew

Welcome!

Pam

BabyHollandCollagesmall.jpg

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Hoppinherdsofhares!

I so look forward to your input as we go forward! Asyou can see by looking around, we have a wide variety of rabbitfanciers. I don't visit the RabbitWeb very much, but I doremember you from over there and am very happy you joined ourgroup.

Please make yourself at home.

-Carolyn

Welcome , I cantwait to to hearmore from you , Chocolatesand Lilacs are about myfavorites for Mini Lops , Especiallythe Lilacs , How wonderfullyou could join us .

Latest posts

Back