Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dance with the Bunnies

Dance with the Bunnies
Reaction score
I have 5 bunnies. They are all rescues. Booboo is my oldest. I have had him for 8 years now. He is a dutch. Then I adopted Geronimo. She is a lop and has run the household for about 6 years now. She bonded easily with Fern, our next bunny. Then along came Max. He was found almost dead and had at least a dozen warbles. After appropriate vet care I nursed him back to health. He and I bonded very nicely. He is handicapped so the foster became a mom. His left hind leg doesn't move very well and he falls over a lot. Over the years the four have bonded. They would visit each other from other parts of the house. Now I have just added Tribble. All of my bunnies are of course spayed and neutered. I am the true bunny slave and very happy to be one.

:welcome1:hello

Loveyour screen name!

Really like to see slaves reporting to multiple bunnies in these parts, so glad you've joined us!

Post pics!

sas :bunnydance:

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like you have a lovely family!

:bunnybutt::bunnybutt::headflick::bunnybutt::bunnybutt:

(We REALLY, REALLY like PICTURES!!!!!! )

Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to hearing more about your bunnies. It's also exciting to see someone from Greenville. I graduated from ECU in 1977 and moved to Ohio in '79. I have many fond memories of Parker's, paddling a canoe down the river to little Washington and back, the annual Moon Pie Festival and look-a-like contest (we invited Queen Elizabeth and she graciously declined) and a little shop called the The Mushroom run by a Mrs. Teague and her son Scott, not to mention fried chicken and hush puppies at the Campus Restaurant.

Again, welcome to the forum.

Ann, Dr. Melody Frankenbunny, Wilbur Igor and Ali, not to mention 17 senior and special needs cats

Welcome to RO! You've had bunnies for quite some time...that is GREAT!

Please post some pics when you get a chance...we do LOVE pics!:biggrin2:

They all sound as special as you - for being there for them all! I love the name Tribble. How did you come up with it?

Tribbles were these creatures from the old Star Trek series. They were these adorable furry creatures from an unknown planet. Everyone fell in love with them and some were brought back to the Enterprise. They started multiplying at an unbelievably fast rate and were found everywhere on the ship... including the heating duct system. The episode's name was "Trouble with Tribbles". Thus the name Tribble. My tribble is an adorable white with a little beige angora who is definitely an adorable furry creature. I spin and weave and am looking forward to spinning Tribble's fur. How does everyone out there get their angora's fur? Do you shave, clip, pluck or brush? So many choices.
Bonnie

Latest posts

Back