Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Punkygirl0101

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new here. I had an ad oncraigslist because I do rodent rescue, and I see lots of ads forunwanted rodents on there. Anyway, someone emailed me and asked me if Icould pet sit her rabbit and guinea pig for her, and I said sure.Anyway, time passed, and she hadn't contacted me, and finally said shehad to give them up. So thats where I got my rabbit from. His name isBenjamin, he loves cats. (Which is good, because I have a LOT ofcats!). Another good thing is, he is already neutered.

My zoo consists of:

30 rescued cats of all sizes, ages, colors,breeds, you name it.

12 dogs. 7 are dachshunds, 1 dachshund mix, 1 chihuahua who was rescuedafter being starved almost to death, 2 rescued rat terrier mixes, and 1rescued cocker spaniel/chihuahua mix (we think).

27 rescued rats. Including a manx (tailless), hairless, Siamese, and many other colors and markings.

2 rescued male mice.

2 rescued female gerbils. (If you didn't know already, gerbils are illegal in California).

2 rescued Syrian hamsters. 1 male and 1 female. The female is pregnantand due any day now. (I didn't breed her, rescued her that way).

1 rabbit!!

1 guinea pig

1 three toed box turtle, I have had her for almost 6 years.

and two fish tanks. (1 betta, 4 neon tetras, and 2 African dwarf frogsin one, and 2 comet goldfish,1 ghost shrimp, and a pleco in the other.)

My world is very, very busy! I also volunteer at a local dog rescueevery Saturday, and I take my dogs to the dog park every Sunday. NJotto mention cleaning, playing with everyone (Since all the rodents getan hour of out of cage time a day, I do it by cage).

I hope to meet people like me, with the passion for animals. I knowthis is an all rabbit forum, I joined to learn more about rabbits!!

(I posted pictures of my rabbit in the Rabbitry thread titled "What breed is my rabbit".

Wow! That's a lot of animals!:shock:

Welcome to you and the big zoo!

Poor Benjamin. I can't believe he just got left likethat. BTW what is he eating? If his owner didn'tcare to get him back again she probably didn't care to look intohealthy food.

Check out our Bunny 101 section. There's lots of info there.:)

Welcome! Sounds like you have a huge heart! Icannot even imagine how much effort and dedication it takes tolook after 89 (If I added correctly?) critters!Ican't wait to hear more from you and your bundle of animals! :)

This sure is the place if you want to be around animal loving people! Feel free to start your own blog in the blog section :)

Enjoy your time at RO!

Welcome!

I didn't know gerbils were illegal in California - that seems strange,what is the reason for that? In addition to my Rex Moxie, I have 2 3y/ogerbil brothers, one black (Pippin) and one blonde (Merry).

:hello Punkygirl0101andBenjamin :welcome1to ROF.

Wow! A mini AnimalFarm. :faint:How do you Manage?:dunno:

Hope you like it Here! It's Greeeat! :great:

Mike E.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"
"Involve Me,I'll Understand"

:wave:Hello!

Ohh wow!! you have a lot of pets,how wonderful!

Those animals are so lucky to have such a wonderful and caring mum like yourself :)

anyway....welcome!

cheryl

Hi ..I have 3 dogs, 2 cats , 2 rats. 2 guineapigs,1 African grey parrot and 6 rabbits...and Ialso am a shelter volunteer with the humane society. I feelmuch of the time that thI can;t give everyone adequate attention

Latest posts

Back