Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tam24927

Reaction score
Hi I am Tammy from Columbus, Ohio I am the proudowner of 10 bunnies. I got April about 2 years ago and my son got Jsupposed to be a girl also. Well love progressed and we got 6 babies inAugust 2004. J (Big Daddy) passed away in Feb. 2005. We kept all ourbabies and added 3 others to the group and they are...

April - Mommy, We have 4 daughters Rose,Honeydew, Velvet and August and2 sons Gizmo and Mustang.They are all mini lops. We added Princess alsoa lop. Stella who is a Rex and Holly A Netherland dwarf. That makes upour bunny family.

I will add photos of the gang soon.

Hello Tam! Welcome to the forum!!

Can't wait to see pictures of your bunny babies!! They sound like they're just the cutest! :D

Tell us all about them! :D

Rosie*

Welcome to the forum, Tammy!

It sounds like you have a big, furry family. We can't wait to see pictures of them all. :)

~Heather, Elliott, Hannah & the babies, and Cookie

:helloWelcome to RO! I love all your bunny names especially Honeydew! :inlove:

Sorry to hear you lost J:(

Yes, pictures, we NEED pictures!:happydance

Michaela and the girls:brownbunny:brownbunny:brownbunny

Hi, welcome to the forums! wow 10 buns are a lotof bunnies to handle... but it must be great, maybe one day i'll havethat much bunnies :)

Hi

Thanks For the welcome. We sure didn't plan on 10 bunnies but would nottrade any of them for the world!!! They are sooo sweet. I just love mybunny kisses!!!!

Hi Thanks for the welcome. Honeydew is my son'she picked her as soon as she was born about 30 secs. old!!! She is thesweetest thing and is the one everyone wanted when they were babies.

Tammy and the Kids

Latest posts

Back