New Member with 4 House Rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all,
I just wanted to say that I am glad I found this forum and look forward to reading what everyone has to write up!

My husband and I have 4 housebuns, of which 3 arerescues/adopted. Our 1st bun-kid was bought from a storewhich we now refuse to support because we did not realize how underagedthe baby bunners were.

I try to support the local rabbit rescue groups as much as I can, andhave been selling my extra yarn to raise money for Sweet Binks RabbitRescue.

Sorry for the long-winded post, but I hope to read great things here!

Warm regards,
Kimberly
=:8
http://www.somebunnyslove.com

Cool site!

Your story is similar to mine. I also have four houserabbits. The first was from a pet store, but soon after Ilearned more about how poorly they treat animals there. So myother three were rescues- one from a shelter, the other two through anadd in the paper. What are your rabbits' stories?

I've heard of Sweet Binks before. They do goodwork. I think someone here adopted from them but I forget who.

Anyway, welcome to the forum! :wave:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I will try to keep the story short!

Jessica was the first. Her story is funny because thepetstore said she was a HE when we bought her. We discoveredRoger was a SHE when the vet asked us "Who told you Roger was ahe?" And Jessi is Daddy's Little Girl.

Zydeco was adopted as a bondmate for Jessi. The bonding tooka few months since Jessi happens to be a territorial Dutchbun. Little Japanese Harlequin Zy practically worships theground she walks on, but is now getting the guts to demand groomingfrom her.

Caesar actually had 2 others before him. Both Hayley andNibbles left us in the past year, but that is another story.Caesar is our always hungry chow-hound. He is constantlymunching on his hay and begging for food.

Julius is the latest addition to our household. When Hayleyleft us so suddenly to gastric issues, we wanted Caesar to have anotherbondmate. Hence, Julius! And he and Caesar arestill working on their bonding too...

=:8

Latest posts

Back