New member saying hello!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynne_Bunny

Reaction score
Hey!

Just thought I'd get the ball rolling and say hello!

My name is Lynne, and I have a 9 month old rescue bunny named Peter.

Peters original owners were really neglectful.
To give you an idea when I picked him up it was from a dirty flat with no electricity, he was underweight, his nails were terribly overgrown (and in some cases missing altogether) and his cage was badly broken. The family had a lot of pets and were struggling to look after them all. It really upset me, rabbits are my favourite animal so he pulled on my heart strings pretty hard! After a chat with the SSPCA (Scottish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) I was determined to get him away from that environment and find him the happy and loving home he deserves.

He now lives with me and is completely unfazed by his rocky start, he is a complete character! :bunnyheart

We are both very excited to be here, and to have people who love rabbits as much as I do!

Here's a massive photo!

Lynne and Peter xxx

Hello to you both you are certainly in the right place I read your thread and thought good for you for what you did and how lucky peter is to have you I hope you and him have a long happy time together
:wave:

:hello & :welcome1
Glad you were able to get Peter & give him a wonderful home! So glad you joined us here at Rabbits Online! Everyone here is so friendly & helpful. I'm a newbie bunny mom still, having had my bunny girls for less than a year. I love to come here & learn so much. Hope you & Peter will hop right in & make yourself at home here.

Welcome to RO, Peter is just gorgeous, I love black and white dutchies. He´s a lucky chap to have been rescued by you and I´m sure he really appreciates his new home. Look forward to more news about Peter.

Latest posts

Back