New member- new bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cupcake

Reaction score
Hi,

I am the proud mom of a 7 week old Holland Lop Doe. I am a first timerabbit owner & am very excited after researching bunnies forsome time.

My daughter named her "Cupcake" because she is vanilla& chocolate coloured. ( not sure what the actual colour iscalled all I know is she is "broken" !)

Once I figure out how to crop & shrink my pic in the 25 easy steps per this website...lol I will post her pic!

It there is any easy way to atttach a pic ,let my know so I can share her with you guys!

Sue

welcome cupcake!!

heres what i use to post pics. search online for a free resizingprogram called EasyThumbnails. its easy to figure out. then once yougot the file in that, go to www.photobucket.com, and get an album. thenjust put your pic on there, get the url it gives you, click the imagethingy up there ^^ and post pics :D

Hello Sue,

your rabbit would be a Broken Chocolate. Broken color being anyaccepted color combined with White. BrokenBlack Broken Red etc. I hopethis helped.

Dennis,C.V.R.

Chocolate Otter Satin Jr.

Welcome Cupcake, :dude:

Holland Lops are precious! As little babies, they're the sweetest little creatures.

I have one that I rescued at age 4.5 years old. She's an absolute angel.

Congratulations on your new baby.

:dude:

-Carolyn

The color could also be a broken sable.

You can use the "browse" option to directly upload a jpg photo from your harddrive.

Pam

Sue, WELCOME to the best board 'in town!

er that should read world really, if you take a look where everyone is from :)

And a heart warming hug to the newest member of your family

xo

Cher, Jez and Jade

dear "cupcake" and cupcake,:)

i absolutely adore your new babe.

i had to change it to jpeg because my picture program is finicky withbitmaps. if you like the size you can just save it to your computeralong with your old one. but here you go in case you are stillstruggling making it reasonable.

PS - i really do adoreher

:D:D

Now we can see how hard it is to ID a color fromsomeone's description without a photo :) The little doll is abroken tort.

Pam

Latest posts

Back