new member introduction

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bosebunny

Reaction score
:?Hi, my name is Patti, aka Bosebunny. I have a 15 week-old Champagne d'argent bun-a beautiful silver/grey colour. I'm from Windsor, Ont. Canada. I'm curious to know if anyone knows anything about this breed. I was told my breeder in Essex is the only Champagne d'argent breeder in Canada. (This may explain why it's difficult to acquire any info on this bunny). Thanks so much! :wave:

botan0051.gif

I would love to see pictures of your Champagne D'Argent. They are a gorgeous breed of rabbit. I found some info on the breed for you, all I did was type the breed name into Google.

http://www.furrycritter.com/resources/rabbits/Champagne_D_Argent.htm

Hi, welcome to the forum! :) There's lots of great advice and very friendly people here! Love to see some pics of Patty, she sounds beautiful!

*gasp* I love this breed! They're pretty rare everywhere, but I didn't know there was only one breeder in all of Canada!:shock:

That's it, you're on permanent photo duty! We must have more Alona pictures!

She is soooo pretty I don't think I have ever seen that coloring even on photos on the internet(which I am constantly looking at:p). I agree more photos will be needed!

:shock: Ooops! Sorry for my mistake, I thought Alona was Patti! Lol! :D Then I saw the pics and thought hmm Alona, who's that?:p Well, I've got to say, that's one pretty bunny! And welcome here Patti and Alona!

WOW!! Thank-you all! It's my extremely talented husband who posted the pics of our sweetheart. I will make it a goal to learn how to post pics independently. We've got some great ones! :happybunny:

Hi and welcome to the forum.
Hope find all of our information and make many friends on RO

Numbat wrote:
:shock: Ooops! Sorry for my mistake, I thought Alona was Patti! Lol! :D Then I saw the pics and thought hmm Alona, who's that?:p Well, I've got to say, that's one pretty bunny! And welcome here Patti and Alona!
LOL, must have been that great Borossa Shiraz of Australia.:toast:

We love Australian wine!

Welcome to the forum! This a great site and I know you will like it here, very friendly and helpful peopole.

That is a beautiful bunny! I love the black around her nose!

I'm going to try to post a pic or two. Please be patient. I'll try it here. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back