New Member from WI

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemini29

Reaction score
Hello, right now I have a dwarf rabbit named Emma Jean Rose who is a feisty little girl to say the least. I've had rabbits for a few years now and I love their big personalities. I'm so excited to hopefully adopt another rabbit, from my local humane society tomorrow, who has had a ruff start. I met him yesterday and wanted to go home to think about it and I now can't believe I left him.

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Many bunny's recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

I am so sorry everyone, I didn't write down the user name and password and thats why it took so long to get back on here. I did adopt the other rabbit from the humane society a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, my new rabbit, Dusty, and my old rabbit Emma aren't the best of friends but maybe with some time Dusty will calm down a bit and Emma can be more calm around him. Right now he still tries to mount her every time they meet but he's only been fixed for around two months as of right now so he just needs some time.

Also, he is my first angora rabbit and the people at the shelter hadn't at all kept up with his coat and have been cutting out mats since I got him. I brush him almost every day and it still doesn't seem to be good enough. Can anyone give me some ideas on what to do with my little Dusty?

I will try to get some pics up of the two of them asap.

Hiya 'Sconsiner! I picked up my flemmie from West Allis :)

I love angoras, but know nothing about them. And waaaay too much work for me anyhow ;)

Good luck with your buns and please post pictures!

Back