New member from California

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meljoanimallover

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Melanie and I am new here. I have 1 bunny, his name is Apollo. He is what I think to be a Polish/Mini Rex cross. I am very unsure, maybe someone here can help me out.

I got Apollo less then a year ago from the SPCA. I foster for a rodent rescue (Well, used to), and I was going there to pick up rats to transfer to foster homes, and I came across Apollo..and I knew he was mine.

I also have 13 dogs (7 dachshunds-1 Chihuahua-1 Jack Russel Terrier/Chihuahua mix-1 Dachshund mix-1 Toy Australian Shepherd/mix-1 Rat Terrier/Chihuahua mix-and 1 Pug/beagle mix), 20 rescued cats (Me and my next door neighbor both rescue cats, and also spay feral cats in the neighborhood), 14 rats (I don't foster for any rodent rescues anymore..I started doing rodent rescue myself), 5 mice, 6 hamsters (3 Syrians and 3 dwarves), 1 Gerbil, 1 Three Toed box turtle, 1 Red eared slider (Aquatic turtle), 1 Hermit crab,3 Leopard geckos and lots of fish (Tropical tanks, bettas, and a 2,000 gallon goldfish pond).

I love animals and have had them my entire life. :)

And here are some pictures of Apollo:
DSCI0102t44.jpg

Newpupperandmice59.jpg

Newmisc180.jpg

Newmisc174.jpg

Newmisc172.jpg

Newmisc163.jpg

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Apollo is adorable, he looks a lot like a couple of mine.

If you post his picture his rough age (if you know it), and his weight in the Rabbitry forum, they should be able to help you with what he is.

It sounds like you have your hands really full with all those animals. It sounds like you are doing a lot of good.

I look forward to seeing you around the forum and learning more about you and Apollo.

Take care

Tracy

(PS, if you could put your location in your profile that would be great because it has a great impact on the advice given or anything on here, thanks).

Welcome! Appolla is a total cutie :biggrin2:!

Great to see another rattie person on the forum! I have four rat boys myself and they are a handful and cost me an arm and a leg...I can't imagine 14 :p.

He's adorable!
If you don't mind my asking, where in California? NorCal? SoCal?
I'm in Los Angeles, in the San Fernando Valley.:)

Latest posts

Back