New Lionhead

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lionheadbunny21

Reaction score
12765_302029_510000000.jpg

Weare going to add a new bunny to our family in a few weeks. She is sooo adorable. I can't wait :) How do you know your bunnyis happy when they come home. What can I do for her first day to make her as comfortable as possible?

Aw she's adorable!

Well make sure she has all her necessitates. Water, hay, pellets, something soft to lie on, and a litter box. she will need things to play with and to chew on. I would say after you bring her home give her some time to adjust without to much handling. Some rabbits take longer than others but She will adjust to her new home in time.

As for her happiness, all rabbits have different temperaments and you will have to learn what her moods are. I think though if you see her binky or if she gives you kisses that's generally a good sign.

I'm sure someone with experience will be along soon!

I have two other bunnies and the oldest one did take a long time to adjust. I just want to make sure she has the best and comfortable homecoming. I can't wait to bring her home. As for now, I'll make sure her little home is made up for her :D

Awww so adorable!
I would let her settle the first couple days, but usually binkies are a sure sign they are happy! :)

:bunnyheartThank you sooo much, I am VERY excited about this little angel :)

We asked about a lionhead bunny from this lady and we missed out, but she informed me her other doe will have kits and will be ready by.. now. I totally forgot. We had gotten Happy soit slipped my mind.:biggrin:

Sooo I'm glad I waited for this little beauty. Now for a name. I have ALLLL girls... my 2 guinea pigs are Hammy and Gizmo (not really girls' name but fun) And then Happy and Fluffy. Maybe Pep (short for Pepper) My daughter is ACTUALLY going to let me name her.

I need to meet her!:heartsI'm preparing for her now

Latest posts

Back