NEW IN THE FAMILY

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gumbo1993

Reaction score
This is my new bunny. i am not shure what to name her/him. if you want to you can give your oppion. i was eather thinking Sweet-Pea, Q-tip or somthing like that. she/he is a pure bread mini lop!

2eevbf9.jpg

1zyef61.jpg

nqaa1f.jp[IMG]

Hmm I cant reeally think of any names - i named dippy, dippy becuase he alwways dips his head random i know but it stood out so thats his name and i cant imgaine it being anything else - so look at what she does her personality and a name will just pop in front of you!

Becca

BabyBunnies wrote:
Hmm I cant reeally think of any names - i named dippy, dippy becuase he alwways dips his head random i know but it stood out so thats his name and i cant imgaine it being anything else - so look at what she does her personality and a name will just pop in front of you!

Becca
I would agree with Becca. When I got my black flemish, I thought the name Oynx would be cute. It just didn't seem to fit,after I had her for a week the name Sweetie fit her better. She has a really loving personality and calling her Sweetie just felt right.

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
BabyBunnies wrote:

Becca
I would agree with Becca. When I got my black flemish, I thought the name Oynx would be cute. It just didn't seem to fit,after I had her for a week the name Sweetie fit her better. She has a really loving personality and calling her Sweetie just felt right.

You'll never guess what Nibbles used to be called

:baghead

:baghead

It was Twinkle - Toes LOL

BabyBunnies wrote:

It was Twinkle - Toes LOL

and you where how old when you named him that? people always look at me weird with Pickles:D

what sex is s/he? very cute!

Latest posts

Back