New Home

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dublinperky

Reaction score
Hi! This is Miren, Nessa and Fintan here. We just got mew homes. We like everything except the dog. He is not much bigger than us but much louder. Our servant keeps him away though:) We love it here and wouldn't change a thing (except maybe the dog:p)

I gots a doggie too! A ... a.... shiiiiihtzu one!!! His names Joey but we're friends and stuff. Sometimes he snapses aat me because I jump on him in his bed, and he doesn't like that very very much. But thas okay because I chase him round when he tries to sniff MYYY PARSLEY!!!

Nemo

welll maybes he just wants to be your friend and he is like WAIT WAIT i wanna be friends and your servant person is all like NO YOU GON' EAT MY FRIENDS!! yoo know???!?!?!

i know. sometimes the joey does that to me too he barks and whines and i'm like no doggie you back away you smell like ... dog. ick!

nemo

I have 3 big doggies and they all look at me kinda weird. Maybe because they have retriever in them and look at me like I am lunch. My buddy Oliver the rat likes to charge them when they get too close to his cage to stare at him. They quickly run away when my mom yells at them. :)

eeew smelly doggies yucky!!! the joey gets groooomed every 2 months. stupid doggie...i grooms myself every single day!!! i tells you....mommy says the doggie is so...expensiiiiiive!!! i tink she prefers ME! ;):biggrin2:

Nemo

UGH yous guys, joey doggie just barked at me and chased me and i jumpeded over him and hopped behind the tv stand so he couldnt get to me!!!! stupid bad doggie!!!!!!!!!!

yucky!

nemo

Hi evwywon...mr. whiskers bunneey heer....we don't gots no dougs at hour house beecuz momma sez we be twouble enuf wifout a doug to chace us...me and miss pumkin ar glad cuz we lik being the only wons momma loves....we ar sneekeey....

Back