New home needed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightPoet00

Reaction score
I'm looking for a new home for my two fabulousbunnies, Winston and Mabel. My life/working situation will soon becomevery unpredictable, and I'll need to travel a great deal. As a result,I need to rehome my bunnies. :( It's not fair to them to be constantlypicked up and moved to new sitters, or to bop around with me.

Is there anyone here who is interested in taking them? Winston isneutered, and Mabel needs to be spayed. I'm living near Boston, but amwilling to travel to meet you somewhere. I'm charging $30, and you'llget everything I have for them -- food, hay, shavings, cage, supplies,toys, etc., and the bunnies themselves! I'm quite sad about this, but Ijust don't feel like I can give these two the home they deserve.

Please email me at [email protected], or post here.

Thanks!

Beth :(

The dynamic duo:

DSCF0165.jpg

DSCF0140.jpg

Oh Beth, I'm so sorry you have to rehome them, but I understand how RL can get. You must be heartbroken.

If my own life wasn't about to change drastically, I'd take them in aheartbeat, but right now we just can't add two more to our herd.

I'm very sad for you though. *hugs*

Good luck withfinding them a new home. I know it's a tough decision to give themup.

RaspberrySwirl

if you're ever in the ny or nj area, let me know and i'll be glad to take them in :)

Oh Beth,

I'm so sorry. I know how you love your babies. Ihope you can find a good home for them and one that you can check up onthem. My heart goes out to you and them. What abummer!

-Carolyn

Hi Beth,

I'm so sorry that you have to make this kind of decision.:X

If I had the room and resources I would take them in a second.

If there is any way that I can help, let me know. Maybe I can help with transportation or something.

~Jim

Latest posts

Back