New Holland Lop

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PolishRabbitmama

Reaction score
So my daughter was gifted with a holland lop from a local breeder here in Fl. What color do you think he is. His eyes are brown. Is he a black tort or chocolate tort. Getting his papers this week. She's mailing them to me as she was at a show yesterday and dropped him off to us afterwards.

2014-07-12 20.44.20.jpg

Thanks ILUvMyLilBuns! I thought that is what he was but wasn't a 100%. New to Hollands so learning as much as I can. Was a wonderful gift from a great breeder. She gives away a rabbit yearly to a youth exhibitor.

Thanks ILUvMyLilBuns! I thought that is what he was but wasn't a 100%. New to Hollands so learning as much as I can. Was a wonderful gift from a great breeder. She gives away a rabbit yearly to a youth exhibitor.

that's great! I'm sure you and your daughter will love the breed. I raise Hollands, they're adorable ;)

He's out of Ritchels and hoppy loppies don't know how well known they are out of state. But 3 of his siblings showed this weekend. And most look like him except shorter ears. I'll try to pose him this week. Breeder said he'll make a good brood buck. She liked everything else about him.

He is a cutie! Where in Florida are you? I am new to this forum and just got an 8 week old Holland lop from a small local breeder in Dade City. His parents are show bunnies and he is a Broken Black. I am also new to holland lops (had some mix breeds growing up) and this is the first bunny for my kids. Looking forward to getting to know the breed!

We are in Zephyrhills, and daughter shows in 4-h and wants to show in Arba. We got our baby from a breeder in Riverview.

Oh awesome!! We are in Wesley Chapel! Just started looking into 4h for my oldest, never done it before. We are moving to land o lakes in a week so I'm hoping to find a program over there. If you have any info to share on how to get her involved, please let me know!

What you need to do is get a hold of the Florida Extension office. Which is located at the Pasco County Fair Grounds. And they can get you started with a club. My daughter enjoys it a lot. Just give them a call!

Lopsofloverabbitry I am in love so far with this little boy. He's such a sweet baby when he's not peeing on your foot. LOL! He's great with my daughter and me. He likes the dog. And is just a sweetie. He purrs constantly when you give him pets.

Haha! He seem very nice! Bucks are always the most friendly! Glad you like the breed!

~Breeding Quality Holland Lops Since 2012~

What a cute bun! I've got two lops now and while they don't like each other I love them both just the same!

How is it going with the rabbit in your icon?

Vanessa

Daughter decided she liked Hollands so that one was rehomed,because she couldn't show it. She went to a good home and we just sold her for what we paid. Dad said we can only have 2 rabbits unless there are babies. Then we can argue later if there are more.

Back